Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Plans changed??
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bre
I just noticed I have been paying for $60 for VPSSTART plan. I don't know how long I have been paying this but on the VPS pricing page, the price for VPSSTART is $30. The $60 I have been paying should be for the VPSEXTRA plan. Does anyone know when these prices changed? I'd like to know how long I have been paying double for the VPSSTART plan I have? My bill each month even states VPSSTART but I'm being charged $60!!
Lehrer
You are welcome to contact our billing department for an upgrade. They'll give you all the necessary instructions regarding your upgrade.
bre
I have written emails to the Billing department about SIX times and have not gotten a response from them. They are real quick to email me when my credit card expiration date was up or when I upgraded my account.

Why are they charging me double for VSPSTART plan?
Slavik
Tell me your main domain please.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer
QUOTE(bre @ Apr 4 2005, 11:42 AM)
I have written emails to the Billing department about SIX times and have not gotten a response from them. They are real quick to email me when my credit card expiration date was up or when I upgraded my account.

Why are they charging me double for VSPSTART plan?

You can also open a trouble ticket for them if the issue is still unresolved. But I suppose the billing has already answered your e-mails, am I right?
bre
No, you're not right. I haven't gotten any reply from billing about my plan. I will open another trouble ticket. Last time I opened a trouble ticket they said they were referring my ticket to billing. Now they tell me to open a ticket. Sounds like one big run around. Meanwhile I'm paying double for my plan. Guess they want to see how long they can keep billing me double.
Slavik
Could you provide us with your domain and e-mail please.
I'll try to solve the issue with the billing department and reply to you ASAP.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
bre
bayridge.com

mike@bayridge.com
Slavik
Dear Mike,
our billing department responded to you on the 28th of March.
I asked them to investigate the issue you'd posted here, they did and wrote an e-mail to you. So, check your e-mail please.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
wh0r3
ok ive been reading these forums for a long time now, and i must add this to this thread:

i have read a lot in here where hostony requests that we open tickets for most issues.

today, i opened a ticket along these same lines as this thread, ( i have been paying for the profi plan for about a year now, but i was not not getting the current large space offering), asking about what was necessary and costs involved in getting upgraded to the current profi plan offering for the same monthly price, and it took the support dept a whopping 12 minutes to respond with the following:

Dear William, I've upgraded your account for free.

i also opened another ticket on another issue, and had a response within 2 hours which included an apology for the delay in response time..

sorry guys, but i see no problems with the support setup here, i have to give hostony a thumbs up for the service that i recieve.

rolleyes.gif
Slavik
Dear William,
thank you very much! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
bre
Since I have been having so many problems with my server being up, most likely I didn't get that email. Are you going to send it again or do I have to keep submitting trouble tickets? Let's try it again.

My domain is BayRidge.com.

Why am I paying double for VPSSTART plan?

How long have I been paying $60 for a $30 plan?

Am I getting a credit for the money extra that I paid?

Are you upgrading my plan or changing my billing amount to be the correct amount for my plan?

for wh0r3: Did you get any credit for all the extra money you paid besides getting an upgrade?

I have been asking about this on and off for months.
Dima
Dear Customer, please contact billing@hostony.com in order to solve all the problems with your payment. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
bre
This is ridiculous. Everytime I post about this you say to contact billing about this. When I contact billing, NOTHING happens, they ignore me. So I post here again and the same damn thing, you tell me to contact billing. This has been going on for MONTHS!! Just a big runaround. I am going to try again for the millionth time to email billing but I bet I get no answer. Here's a pic of the email I sent.

Lehrer
bre, I understand your anger very well. I am going to show this post to our billing dep. I am sure it will make a good impression on them. smile.gif

P.S. BTW, we are hiring more people for billing very soon cool.gif
Lehrer
bre, I understand your anger very well. I am going to show this post to our billing dep. I am sure it will make a good impression on them. smile.gif

P.S. BTW, we are hiring more people for billing very soon cool.gif
Sergey
We had the two datacenters where our VPS were located. When we started a new VPS's our new customers got a new prices. We told our old client to move to new VPS in order to get new prices or increase a performance of VPS. Moreover, our client didn't pay for two VPS's while transferring. After cancellation of old VPS they selected a more suitable way.

You have to cancel you old VPS. and choose a feature you'll get.
1. We'll give you a discount to new prices.
2. We'll make a level up of your VPS.

Please submit a trubleticket in order to solve the problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here