Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is this bad?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
wh0r3
i oticed my sites were loading sluggishly today, so i go into cpanel and look at system status, and i see this:

i see the home disk in the red, and realize that is not a good thing, nor are all the other home disks in the yellow, what im curious about is the server load and memory usage..

it seems that these things are always high, and i realize that this will cause problems, i guess my question is will anything be done about this soon to allievate the load on the box that im hosted on so my sites will go back to loading fast like they used to?

thanks

blink.gif
BobcatASL
Most likely you will get the standard reply that the servers are not overloaded and they are operating the way they are supposed to.

The server that I am on ... Cpanel is suspened on a regular basis because the root runs out of drive space ... then you have to messenger them to fix it.

But yet .. the servers are not overloaded ...

good luck.
BobcatASL
Here is server27 ....

Server Load - 6.03 (4 cpus)
Memory 43.1%

Disk sda3 96%
Disk sdb1 92%

I don't call this normal ...
Slavik
wh0r3,
the reason is that on of our clients ran loading scripts.

best regards,
Slavik koshelev
wh0r3
ok so following that logic, then today there are many clients running scripts?

what im curious about is the server load and memory usage..

it seems that these things are always high, and i realize that this will cause problems, i guess my question is will anything be done about this soon to allievate the load on the box that im hosted on so my sites will go back to loading fast like they used to?

i do not belive that that portion of my last post was addressed..

thanks
Alexandre
The weekly backups are running.

Thank you for understanding.
BobcatASL
There is always an excuse ...

I can't believe that hostony continually lets there servers run out of disk space.
Slavik
BobcatASL,
we provided the real reason.

Best regards,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here