Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't Understand
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Glide
Explain to me why one of my sites and email can be down for three consecutive days, but the www.Hostony.com website seems to always be up.

I don't know if a senior person at Hostony reads the forums or not, or if it really would matter anyway. But you guys are crashing and burning big-time. Your uptime has deteriorated to zero. I have always been a huge supporter of Hostony over the past year and a half both here in the forums and to my clients. But you are making it harder every day to continue to do that. Just as a recommendation, you should stop and re-evaluate your service - here's a hint - it now ######s - big time. Pass the blame to whomever you wish - The datacenter - hackers - netowrk problems - It doesn't matter - IT'S YOUR FAULT - FIX IT ! I wrote my check to YOU.
FIX IT - NOW !
Lehrer
Glide, we know very well if we proivde some kind of service, we are responsible for all the obstacles. I am not blaming somebody else. Your patience is highly appreciated

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here