Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible webhosting swtich
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Professorduck
Hi,

I'm looking to move our companys ecommerce site to your servers. We have our own shopping cart software Squirrel Cart (its all PHP and MySQL based) and we are using 2checkout.com for our PMT gateway.

My question is if our site is hacked do you backup our entire site (including the MySQL databases) so you can restore it to working condition in case that sad event happens?

Downtime isn't somthing my boss likes because that costs him money in the possibility of lost sales.

We are switching from Verio because the pricing was way to high and they wouldn't allow multiple MySQL databases and their support generally blew our questions off.

Thank you.

Josh-
IT- Manager
Wireless Outlet Source
Serge
Yes we can restore your site once you need it. We do weekly backups incuding MySQL databases.

We cannot guarantee you no downtime because it is a shared hosting and each host has it is portion of downtime because of the violating activity of some bad customers. We just try to keep downtime minimal as possible and stop hackers and AUP violators before they make a real damage. We are not 100% sucessful but we do our best in order to keep downtime as low as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here