Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I use my other domain?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Daniel
Dear Hostony,

I am interested in using your hosting facilities, but I have a few questions.

I own at the moment a .nl domain name and I want to own an extra .com name. I would like to use these on one account, for 2 different sites. Is this possible?

And if so, is it easy/possible to transfer my .nl account to your hosting? Or is it possible to point the .nl account to your hosting facilities? I am interested in the Special account, and a domain name registration.
Slavik
Hello.
If you choose special plan you'll be able to have 10 full domains within your account.
You should contact your domain register company and ask them to unlock the domain for the transfer or you can just update the nameservers and stay with your current domain register company.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer
And if so, is it easy/possible to transfer my .nl account to your hosting? Or is it possible to point the .nl account to your hosting facilities? I am interested in the Special account, and a domain name registration.

Dear Daniel, we do not support .nl extention unfortunately, so you'd better stay with your current registrar company. But you can change, as stated above in this forum by my colleague, your NS records to those of hostony.

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here