Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New design and packages!!!
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Lehrer
Dear Customers,
we have updated our website and it's design. One can't get confused now when ordering a Linux or Windows account, which happened rather often in the past. By the way, the new engine is much faster. Along with the two well-known shared hosting packages as PROFI and SPECIAL there emerged a new one, which is called COMMERCE.
Packages for resellers and Virtual Servers were not changed. You are welcome to visit our main page for further information:

www.hostony.com
bpgisme
Unfortunately, the plan I was about to upgrade to isn't on there any more. sad.gif

I can't afford the six months all at once price and I can't do $20 a month either. sad.gif I guess I'm stuck with just the one domain. Darn.

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Dear Bonnie, I think we can settle that for you. Please write to billing and tell them about your problem. they'll settle everything for you. biggrin.gif

Lehrer
MartinB
Dear Lehrer:

I know you say:

Packages for resellers and Virtual Servers were not changed.

but I see in your new homepage the follow:

Resellers - Linux:

12.000mb
100 gb bandwidth

at 29.95 (like starter plan)

Looks interesting, I have a reseller's starter linux package, so, there is for me ? I qualify for a free upgrade? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Lehrer
Dear Martin, this must be the latest upgrade... biggrin.gif
I didn't know about it myself... smile.gif
Please contact our billing department if you wish to upgrade.

Lehrer
MartinB
Ok, I'll wait some time and then I will see what happen.

(some time=5 or 7 minutes rolleyes.gif)
Transverse Styles
the new design is awesome!!! biggrin.gif
carahost
Linux reseller
12000 MB webspace
100 GB bandwidth
2 dedicated IP
for $29.95??????

is that a 48 month price???? what kind of package is that???
MartinB
?

I think is the month price, my linux reseller "starter" package is 29.85 monthly (but the old package have 5gb and 70gb bandwidth only.... i think i will get an upgrade soon)
carahost
if you see the new price of the shared hosting ($4.95) you are gonna see that it is a 48 month price, wouldnt be really smart from hostony to anounce new low prices based on monthly fees while they can put a 24 or 48 month and make it lower

just my 2 cents
MartinB
carahost:

now I understand your previous post, sorry.
I will wait for support response.
bpgisme
Dear Bonnie, I think we can settle that for you. Please write to billing and tell them about your problem. they'll settle everything for you. biggrin.gif

Lehrer

Really? Okay, Lehrer, I'll talk to them. smile.gif This website thing is my hobby and I can't ask my hubby to pay too much for it... He works hard for his money. smile.gif

-Bonnie
bluej
I currently have your special package with 12 months term. Both my disk space and bandwidth are lower then on your new special package. Will you upgrade me to your new spec automatically, do I have to request it, or do I have to wait ‘till the account is due for renewal before I can get your “new” special package?
ser_pros
Please contact our billing department (billing@hostony.com)in this case.
MartinB
bluej: Please, can you post the billing dept reply here for us ? thank you very much in advance.
Slavik
bluej:
tell us the domain please and we'll upgrade your accout to the new special.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer
Dear bluej, don't you wish to upgrade your account anymore? tongue.gif
Or you already had it upgraded?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here