Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transfer Domain Problems
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Jack Hertz
This isn't a complaint but.. I'm transfering my domains jackhertz.com and themusicality.com from hostony. They've unlocked them, which is nice.

However, the 2nd step is email validation so the registrant can verify that it is allowed to transfer over. themusicality.com is under the email and registrant contact of serge (I'm not sure why, when I payed for it).. but can he check his email and let this go through?

according to whois.net his email is.. z555@z555.com

Granted I only have tried the support on AOL messenger a few times, but to no avail. (I guess you guys missed it or something)

Please, I'm not a person made with money and I feel stolen from enough, considering the fact that I know you're not going to refund any money and that when I tried to quit you guys the billing department asked if I wanted 1 free month of hosting, (it was a pretty pathetic) and I had to reverify that I wanted to stop hosting here after my term.

Dear Mr. jack,

We would like to propose to you a month for free.

Please, inform us as for your final decision.

jjc> Hello, this is Jack Matier.

jjc> I'm hosting with you guys on a special plan and would like like to stop after
jjc> this term. So don't bill me anymore.

jjc> Login is jackhert and main domain is jackhertz.com

jjc> The reason is support has been pretty bad and it's unreliable at the best of
jjc> times. I won't go into details.

jjc> Thank you and I hope all this turns around for you guys.

Please, do something right, in the email it will say that you have till the 31st to verify. If I don't get it then, then I have to re-aply for transfer.. But I wont (because I can't rely on this end that you'll do anything), and instead I'll just give you guys the worst rep that you could possibly receive

I have a few dozen conversations saved in history to prove your ghost support system. Rather, I have every single ghost conversation saved.. to show a ratio. I dont' want to get into it though.

Sincerely,
Jack

PS. I only feel that I need to threaten because I've found I get support that way. Really, I'm quite a nice guy.
Jack Hertz
HOLY ####@@!

This is the worst damn support I have ever had, I'd rather host in thin air.

jackhertz.com "Canceled - Domain is locked at current registrar, or is not yet 60 days old"

I asked you guys to unlock it.. you said you did..

and just treating you like the kids you are.. I asked you again, to check.. and you verified that it's unlocked. (this was 4 days ago)..

Today I verified in the email it sent it to. and now this?

and what the hell is this?

WHY?.. is it locked??

Is it possible to have *any* of my domains or are you just pissing on me.. Seriously I would have been done here. mad.gif

Give me some god forsaken money for this at least to make up for my constant losses. I don't want more hosting, I want to leave.

Just let me leave quietly with my domains. You have 3 days to do something right.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Lehrer
Dear Jack, let me answer the two post Of yours at once.

1) "themusicality.com is under the email and registrant contact of serge (I'm not sure why, when I payed for it)" - this is simply the default data for any domain we register. If our customer likes his personal details to be depicted- one word of his is enough to make the necessary changes.

2)I have a few dozen conversations saved in history to prove your ghost support system. Rather, I have every single ghost conversation saved.. to show a ratio. I dont' want to get into it though.

Jack, we have never used any bots, "ghost"operators, etc. to communicate with our customers. I claim it here, once and forever. We had some technical problems with our latest chat system, but we have given it up as it turned out to be extremely buggy. We started using it as we had found out that this chat is very popular, especially in the US, but it didn't work out... it sometimes really looked like a "canned response program"

3) I really don't know what was the problem with your domain Jack, but there can be different reasons why your domain is still locked. I will have a talk with our billing department not later than in 2 hours. I am sorry your impression about our company remained as it is. I apologize here for all those things that formed your opinion
about us.

4) And the last thing I wanted to say. I will try to clear out the situation with the refund which you kindly mentioned in one of the above posts.I'll see what we can do, we'll discuss your situation with our billing department.

Sincerely, Lehrer
Jack Hertz
Dear Jack, let me answer the two post Of yours at once.

1) "themusicality.com is under the email and registrant contact of serge (I'm not sure why, when I payed for it)" - this is simply the default data for any domain we register. If our customer likes his personal details to be depicted- one word of his is enough to make the necessary changes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
You're right in saying that I didn't mention anything about it, although it's mostly because I didn't look at the whois.net information that closely, and would always skip to where the domains are pointing to to make sure it was pointing to the right place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)I have a few dozen conversations saved in history to prove your ghost support system. Rather, I have every single ghost conversation saved.. to show a ratio. I dont' want to get into it though.

Jack, we have never used any bots, "ghost"operators, etc. to communicate with our customers. I claim it here, once and forever. We had some technical problems with our latest chat system, but we have given it up as it turned out to be extremely buggy. We started using it as we had found out that this chat is very popular, especially in the US, but it didn't work out... it sometimes really looked like a "canned response program"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I was talking about 'ghost' support, I was comparing the support as talking to ghosts. Thanks for the up on the downs of the service.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) I really don't know what was the problem with your domain Jack, but there can be different reasons why your domain is still locked. I will have a talk with our billing department not later than in 2 hours. I am sorry your impression about our company remained as it is. I apologize here for all those things that formed your opinion
about us.

No appology needed, just a nice leave would be appology enough smile.gif

As for the domain being locked... um.. just unlock it again?

4) And the last thing I wanted to say. I will try to clear out the situation with the refund which you kindly mentioned in one of the above posts.I'll see what we can do, we'll discuss your situation with our billing department.

Thank you, but more than anything I'd just like a nice smooth way to go. As much as sometimes I want to be that guy that goes accross the internet and posts bad things about you, I'm not.

I really do sincerely hope things turn around for you, and if they have been already, that's great and more the better.

As for the refund.. i'd be more then happy if the domains were to be unlocked and I were to try a transfer again, that you'd pay for it. They are $6.99 US each. And it would look good on the professionalism of you guys for me. It would say that you really care.
Lehrer
Dear Jack, your domain themusicality.com has been unlocked for a period of time already. The whois information you get is not correct. I can send you a screenshot if you wish.
As far as the refund is concerned, our billing department will reply to you.
Jack Hertz
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Mar 28 2005, 09:57 AM)
Dear Jack, your domain themusicality.com has been unlocked for a period of time already. The whois information you get is not correct. I can send you a screenshot if you wish.
As far as the refund is concerned, our billing department will reply to you.

I got the reply from the billing department.. all is going good I believe now..

the one that was locked was jackhertz.com , and I think that domain has to stay here I guess.
Lehrer
I am glad we have sorted the things out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here