Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller Hosting
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
HLAJR
Having purchased a bulk reseller package you can also resell our discounted (up to 50%) packages that can be offered to your customers as your own. If you want to resell just packages and not purchase a bulk reseller package please contact our sales team at sales@hostony.com. Minimum order to begin for customers who don't want to purchase bulk reseller package is 3 packages. This restriction doesn't apply for customers who already purchased bulk reseller package.

Hi! I'm confused about the above statement at the reseller page...

Does this means that I have to buy 3 packages? And the package only have limited support for a full domain, like 1 domain for the PROFI package, does it means i cannot resell it for more than one customer?

please help coz I want to clarify before I can consider buying...
HLAJR
And by the way, is it possible that a reseller can also offer not just a hosting but also a reseller hosting, complete with whm?
Alec
To re-sell shared hosting accounts you need to have a bulk reseller account or 3 shared accounts. To resell reseller accounts (ugh smile.gif) please contact our managing team
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here