Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there anyone there?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
mad_customer
I have sent AT LEAST 5 e-mails BEGGING for a refund. I have had NO response. I tried to keep this between Hostony and myself, but feel forced to display it in this forum to get some kind of response.

I want my money back! We've had NO service from you. Brick walls are more communicative. I want my money back.

Please, please respond.

Thank you

Ish Engle
BobcatASL
Good luck getting a response ... I've been trying to cancel for two days now ... and nothing ....
vertices
Good luck. They claim to repsond in 24 business hours but they lie. Then they say things like, "we didn't get your email" or "we sent you a reply". Bunch of lies and deceit.

It appears to get a refund you have to start a big nasty thread like me and make everyone hate you.

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3756

It was the only thing that worked for me. Although I still haven't ACTUALLY seen my refund.
BobcatASL
Doesn't look like anyone is here anymore ...

No responses in the forums ...

Chat shows that they are online ...

But no response

WHAT IS GOING ON ???
Dima
Dear BobcatASL, we are communicating with you via ICQ . There is no need to post any posts here as you can ask anything you want via ICQ
smile.gif
BobcatASL
QUOTE(Dima @ Mar 24 2005, 07:43 PM)
Dear BobcatASL, we are communicating with you via ICQ . There is no need to post any posts here as you can ask anything you want via ICQ
smile.gif

Yes ... I did finally get through to you ...

BUT

What about my support ticket for billing that has been open unanswered ?
Slavik
Our billing department has responded to your ticket.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
mad_customer
What about MY billing question??????????????????

What do I have to do to get my money back????????????

Why do you ignore me??????????????

Ish Engle
BobcatASL
QUOTE(mad_customer @ Mar 25 2005, 08:24 AM)
What about MY billing question??????????????????

What do I have to do to get my money back????????????

Why do you ignore me??????????????

Ish Engle

Just bug them like crazy ... IM ... support tickets ... it took me 3 days to get them to answer.
Alexandre
Please contact our billing department.

billing@hostony.com
mad_customer
Alexandre,

Thank you. You are the first person from hostony to actually acknowledge me in any way. I truly appreciate that.

I will gladly (and humbly) leave this board now, and take my problems up with billing.

Respectfully (and gratefully),

Ish Engle
ser_pros
You are welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here