Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: webmail passwords
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
Riv
Hi!!

Some of the webmail systems installed in reseller server linux, allow the user change their own passwords directly from the webmail window?

Are there some webmail system for reseller server windows that allow the user change their own passwords directly from the webmail?

I need that my clients can do that

Thanks

Riv
MartinB
When you log in to yourdomain.com:2095 (or /webmail/) you will be redirected to a Cpanel section for web mail. there you can select one of the tree webmail solutions available (NeoMail, SquirrelMail or Horde/IMP). In this page, you can change your mail account password too.

Also if you want, you can install in your main reseller domain am own webmail installation of any webmail solution for linux(like squirrelmail) and add some plugins.

SquirrelMail have a plugin for change passwords of cpanel users, and I think than Horde have something like that too.
midav
As far as I know our installed webmails don't allow to change pass for email
Riv
Hi!

My problem is that I have a windows server. SquirrelMail look good, but it don’t have any plug-in that Works with helm panel.

I asked to Hostony’s support and say me that don’t exist any webmail system that allow the users change their own passwords directly in the webmail. The passwords can be changed only by the use of control panel.

I most think in other solution. If somebody has some idea please shared it.

Thanks for your answers

Gabriel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here