Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TO HOSTONY!!!!!!!!!!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
vertices
HOSTONY:

I have made 2 emails in the past week to your billing@hostony.com email address requesting that my account be canceled and a refund of the remaining time I prepaid for as it is stated on your terms page at:

http://www.hostony.com/terms.html

You have made no effort to email me back. You have not refunded my money. You have not done one single thing during my stay at Hostony to make me think you are anything but a bunch of punk teenagers with crappy servers.

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND REFUND MY MONEY AS PER YOUR GUARANTEE!!!
Slavik
Dear Rob!
We always respond to our customers. The response time of our billing department is 24 hours except weekends. They'll get in touch with you ASAP.
Please be a little bit more patient and polite, it'll help you in life. biggrin.gif
We are sorry for the caused inconveniences.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
vertices
I normally am very polite, but the lack of caring and customer service from Hostony has casued me to be impolite. You have taken me to a level of hatred that I have not felt for any company in a long long time.

For the record, I emailed on 3/16/05 Wednesday. I then emailed again on 3/17/05 Thursday. It is now Sunday and I still have no reply.

24 hour response right? Just like your 24/7/365 support right? LOL!! What a joke.

I can't believe you guys have any customers left.
Slavik
If our billing department didn't answer you that means your e-mails were not delivered to them. We do not ignore our customers.
I'm sorry for the caused inconveniences. I've passed your issue to the billing department.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
vertices
You're right. I have no doubt your email system was unable to deliver my email to you. It does not surprise me in the least.

For the record, after checking my Exchange logs both of my messages made it to your email server.

Log of Email #1
------------------------------------------------------
3/16/05 1:53 AM SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of Message
3/16/05 1:53 AM Message transferred to sl1.fastbighost.net through SMTP

Log of Email #2
------------------------------------------------------
3/17/05 12:10 AM SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of Message
3/17/05 12:10 AM Message transferred to sl1.fastbighost.net through SMTP

Let's just make sure that is the correct email server for the domain hostony.com.

CODE
C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools>nslookup
Default Server:  ****************
Address:  ****************

> set querytype=mx
> hostony.com
Server:  ************
Address:  10.100.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
hostony.com     MX preference = 10, mail exchanger = sl2.fastbighost.net
hostony.com     MX preference = 0, mail exchanger = sl1.fastbighost.net

hostony.com     nameserver = dns1.name-services.com
hostony.com     nameserver = dns2.name-services.com
hostony.com     nameserver = dns3.name-services.com
hostony.com     nameserver = dns4.name-services.com
hostony.com     nameserver = dns5.name-services.com
dns1.name-services.com  internet address = 63.251.163.102
dns2.name-services.com  internet address = 216.52.184.230
dns3.name-services.com  internet address = 63.251.83.36
dns4.name-services.com  internet address = 64.74.96.242
dns5.name-services.com  internet address = 212.118.243.118
>

Yup. They got there. So that means one of 2 things. Either you ignored them, or your servers took a dump again. rolleyes.gif
Slavik
As I've told you I've passed your request to the billing department.
They'll respond to you as soon as they come to work.
You won't lose your money biggrin.gif
best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
ryanmills
QUOTE(vertices @ Mar 21 2005, 12:30 AM)
I normally am very polite, but the lack of caring and customer service from Hostony has casued me to be impolite.  You have taken me to a level of hatred that I have not felt for any company in a long long time.

For the record, I emailed on 3/16/05 Wednesday.  I then emailed again on 3/17/05 Thursday.  It is now Sunday and I still have no reply.

24 hour response right?  Just like your 24/7/365 support right?  LOL!!  What a joke.

I can't believe you guys have any customers left.

amen to that... runs like a 67' VW bug....
Slavik
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
MartinB
(Staff: maybe you need a Billing/Sales forum?)
Dima
Dear ryanmills, I think that the best solution of your problem is to open a trouble ticket on the Finedesk( http://support.hostony.com)

Our salesmen will solve your problem ASAP.

Hope for your understanding.
ryanmills
QUOTE(Dima @ Mar 21 2005, 01:34 PM)
Dear ryanmills, I think that the best solution of your problem is to open a trouble ticket on the Finedesk( http://support.hostony.com)

Our salesmen will solve your problem ASAP.

Hope for your understanding.

unsure.gif Yout tech dept hates me anyway... I dont think opening more trouble tickets will improve my standing at all... tongue.gif

Thou im not sure about the ASAP part... I have 25 subdomains and 5 addon domains missing and its been 15 hours... unsure.gif
vertices
Let me guess...your email servers are down today? I still did not receive a reply.

God damnit. You bunch of worthless ######. Just cancel my service and give me my money back. Is that so frickin hard? I truly hate each and everyone of you for your completely incompetent and mind numbing stupidity.

If you need someone to rock your network out let me know. I only charge $175.00 per hour plus travel and per diem. It's a better deal than the monkey you're paying now.

Do you really think it's good for your business to piss someone off so deeply? I haven't even begun to fight. Nuff said.
midav
I'll personly inform our billing about your cansellation

Just tell me your main domain name
vertices
QUOTE(midav @ Mar 21 2005, 11:34 PM)
I'll personly inform our billing about your cansellation

Just tell me your main domain name

I want the remainder sent to me via company check.

I've recently switched a bunch of my credit cards and I'm not sure if the one I used for Hostony is still a current card or not.
midav
Ok.

Our billing department will contact you in 5-6 hrs

Please take our apologises
bpgisme
Good lord.... I'll be glad to see this come to an end myself. dry.gif

Thanks to Hostony for being so patient. I think I would have snapped by now. laugh.gif

-Bonnie
Slavik
Dear Vertices,
your account was stopped and the refund was made.
Thank you for cooperation and good luck.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
saturn
Didn't I tell you to calm down? With all the complaining you've been doing you'd think Hostony came to your house and took a dump in your cereal and made you eat it while drinking Diet Mountain Dew (I'm not sure which part is worse).

If you're such a super awesome mega cool IT guy with "extensive experience and certifications" why do need your $76.39 refund so bad? I'm sure it's the "principal" of the matter. I mean, clearly, you're obviously of very high moral character what with your use of obscenities where children can see them. Don't turn the Internet into a place where children can't roam free without being corrupted!

The past few days, since the hack, I've been having FTP timeouts every hour or so. Normally, I would have inquired with Hostony to fix the problem and been a little bit urked with the inconvenience. But now, all I can think about is how large the stick must be that's up your arse and can't help but smile.

You're one of those people that thinks the world owes him a favor. It doesn't say anywhere that they have to hand deliver you your check 40 seconds after you send them an email. Why would they work hard for someone who is leaving? You clearly "hate" them anyways so it's not like they're protecting their reputation.

You sir, are a cromulent bastard and I will embiggen you with tarnishing remarks on my very own blog entitled: "Verticies - The Man, The Myth, The Complete Ass". The game is mine!
vertices
QUOTE(saturn @ Mar 23 2005, 02:28 AM)
Didn't I tell you to calm down?  With all the complaining you've been doing you'd think Hostony came to your house and took a dump in your cereal and made you eat it while drinking Diet Mountain Dew (I'm not sure which part is worse).

If you're such a super awesome mega cool IT guy with "extensive experience and certifications" why do need your $76.39 refund so bad?  I'm sure it's the "principal" of the matter.  I mean, clearly, you're obviously of very high moral character what with your use of obscenities where children can see them.  Don't turn the Internet into a place where children can't roam free without being corrupted!

I could give a crap about the $9.80 they refunded me. At least I guess that was the amount, they left off the trailing 0, again showing how difficult it is to work with retards. You are correct, it is the principal. I’m not letting some foreign scammers keep my hard earned dollars.

Are you guys blind? These jokers tell you something will be fixed in an hour and 6 hours later with no word it’s still not fixed. They are incompetent and incapable of performing even the simplest of tasks in a timely and professional manner. And you are right, I’m sure there are loads of 5 year olds browsing the boards at a slack ass web host. I have no doubt that most of the people who use Hostony have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

The past few days, since the hack, I've been having FTP timeouts every hour or so.  Normally, I would have inquired with Hostony to fix the problem and been a little bit urked with the inconvenience.  But now, all I can think about is how large the stick must be that's up your arse and can't help but smile.

Again, you make excuses for putting up with PITIFUL service. Way to make my argument for me, thanks.

You're one of those people that thinks the world owes him a favor.  It doesn't say anywhere that they have to hand deliver you your check 40 seconds after you send them an email.  Why would they work hard for someone who is leaving?  You clearly "hate" them anyways so it's not like they're protecting their reputation.

I think the world owes me a favor? Get real. I own my own business and work my ass off at it. Can you even read dumb####@@? Why don’t you slow down, go get your glasses, brush up on your hooked-on-phonics and reread this thread. They flat out lied. I do expect a response within 1 business day, and they claim to do it. They lied again to a customer!!! I repeatedly sent emails and was ignored. If you can’t see this, or can’t see everything going on with Hostony, then you need to really focus on your comprehension skills, they are very poor.

You sir, are a cromulent bastard and I will embiggen you with tarnishing remarks on my very own blog entitled: "Verticies - The Man, The Myth, The Complete Ass".  The game is mine!

You sure you want to start this up? You ABSOLUTELY sure you want to do it?
Slavik
Dear Vertices,
it's time to say goodbye for you.
You are free to leave:

Thank you for being our customer
Good luck to you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here