Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Customer
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Guest_greg_*
Unfortunately, I just signed up for access and after the process I got the message that said I could not have access for 24 and verbal verification was required. What is this all about and why is this not told up front.

I tried to use the online Chat and it is not working - what's the deal these are bad signs and I am considering backing out before I get myself in too deep...
Hostony Customer
Run for your life, Hostony is the single most unreliable webhost I've ever used and I've use a lot of them. Currently 4 of my Honstony hosted sites are down and I've no way contact support as the chat feature does not work and the finedesk suport system is nearly too buggy to even use.

Its gotten so bad that a soon as I configure the server I just purchased and install it in a data center I'm hosting my customers and my stuff myself and jumping this sinking shared hosting ship.

Do not sign with Hostony, you will regret it.

That's my 2 cents,

- Unhappy Hostony customer witholding Identity in the hopes that my sites will be brought back online soon....
Lehrer
QUOTE(Hostony Customer @ Mar 18 2005, 02:41 AM)
Run for your life, Hostony is the single most unreliable webhost I've ever used and I've use a lot of them.  Currently 4 of my Honstony hosted sites are down and I've no way contact support as the chat feature does not work and the finedesk suport system is nearly too buggy to even use.

Dear customer, I don't think that the Finedesk system is TOO buggy blink.gif . I don't really think you can't login to it. The are lots of posts in this forum about how one can log in or what should one do to access Finedesk Also the chat is unavailable as we are changing the soft for it.
BTW, it would be nice if you mentioned the sites that are not working. That's what our customers usually do to get some help rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here