Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Assistance with MySQL Database and PHP
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Does hostony provide assistance with MySQL database in setting up and knowing more about it, for someone with little to no programming experience.

I am very interested in HOSTONY and the features about mySQL database, it will assist me greatly and my organization in gathering information of our members, alumni, etc...

Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for all your help.
Serge
If you mean assistance with helping to upload your big database file, etc. we can do it and actually help other users with it.

But I guess what you mean is creating database from scratch. Database design is not a simple thing when talking about real tasks. Also it should be based on the information gathered in your organization and purpose database is designed first. It is rather time consuming task and it is good when you are available in a live conversation. So we harfly can assist you taking into the consideration the approach required for database design. I recommend you to hire a database designer or issue this task for one of your students that is good enough in this area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here