Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've got a question about domains
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
Okay... The first domain name I've ever had has been right here at Hostony (bpgisme.com) and now I'm thinking I'd better get another one before someone else does. I have a band called "Orphic Endeavors" and for no real reason, out of the blue, it's starting to a take off a bit. I'm wondering, how does one go about getting a second domain name and is it worth the trouble? I'd like to get orphicendeavors.com, but if it's too expensive or involved I may not mess with it. If it's cheap and easy to do I'd like to do it before someone else gets the name and tries to sell it to me. (Is that ugly process still done, by the way?)

Anyway, just asking.... Advice would be nice if anyone has some. Thanks!

-Bonnie
MartinB
i recommend you by my own experience than is so many expensive to get the domain now, and not cry later wink.gif

Is like 14 EEUU Dollars/Year
Niakie
I agree with mblendinger, with the costs of domains being so low just get it. Hostony can handle everything for you once you send them the money (I believe they charge 14.85 a year). The only thing that could potentially be a problem is if your plan doesn't support more then one domain, in which case it would just be a matter of upgrading.
bpgisme
Thanks for the advice guys! I'll look into it now!

-Bonnie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here