Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adding Limits
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
OBWise
I host several different domains right now. I am on a different host, but thinking of switching. Is there any way to limit the space that I allot to my customers? I am interested in the private label reseller, especially if I can do this. If I can't limit it, is there at least a way to see how much space they are using up?

Thanks-
OBWise
MartinB
QUOTE(OBWise @ Mar 8 2005, 08:22 PM)
I host several different domains right now.

me too

Is there any way to limit the space that I allot to my customers?
Of course, if you choose Linux, you have WHM (Web Host Manager), you can create your own packages and assign it to your clients, you can specify not only the disk quota and bandwidth, you can also specify a lot of properties, like number of email accounts, databases, preinstalled softwares, ftp users, parked domains, addons domains, blah blah blah (all the items listed in the hostony's shared hosting page http://www.hostony.com/hosting.html), and you can see when you want the space and bandwidth used by your customers.
(your customers websites will be auto suspended when they reach a limit for preventing overusing)

(I'm sure than there is a similar tool in Windows reseller's packages )

You can go to http://help.hostony.com/ and give a look to:

Working with WHM (for linux reseller)
HELM for resellers (for windows resellers)

I am interested in the private label reseller, especially if I can do this.

I have this package wink.gif
Dima
Thanks a lot for the information, mblendinger!!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
MartinB
your welcome, just my small sand grain wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here