Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server doesn't work
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Kripton
I have sent 2 emails to Hostony support some hours ago, but I don't get reply. Msdox.com server (http, ftp, whm, mail...) doesn't work.

I need a urgent solution.
Alec
Your first email was sent from your server and you didn't get it because of the server problems. I've replied on your last email, please check it
Kripton
Well... Server doesn't work still.
Dima
Dear Customer, your server doesn't work because the IP your server is pointing to is not correct. It should be 70.85.89.73.

I've changed the IP. Please wait for some time before the IP is changed.

Please try it later.
Kripton
QUOTE(Dima @ Mar 7 2005, 01:45 PM)
I've changed the IP. Please wait for some time before the IP is changed.

IP is changed, but my website doesn't work.

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

In addition, my addon domains don't work.

15 hours out of service...
Kripton
...19 hours...
Lehrer
Kripton, we are investigating your problem. Please excuse us for such a mess.
a really out-of-bounds situation...
Alec
We are restoring your site, status is about 60%. We'll let you know when it's finished.
Alec
The site is up now.

The problem was caused by HDD failure. We've replaced HDD and transfer your data to another server. I've sent you details in email. Sorry for the inconveniences.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here