Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are there any hidden limits?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Feature - Customer
Hi there,

I'm looking for a new host and your offer looks actually quite good. Im interested in a gold plan. Its seems to suit my needs. Before signing up I would like to make sure that I get no surprises like on my current host. What are the limits? I need a linux host.

- do you limit amount of files can be stored on one account ? I'm not talking about disk quota as this is obvious
- do you limit amount of sql queries per hour run by the user
- do you limit number of hits that site can receive - not talking about bandwidth transfer - thats obvious
- any other limts I should be aware of ?
- do you allow to run phpbb board?

Will you help me to move my site over. The bigest problem is a sql db that is about 30M. Will you help to restore it on your serwer?

Looking forward to be your customer.
Slavik
Hello.
We do not limit the amount of files, sql queries, the number of hits that site can receive but sql queries should not overload the server.
We'll help you to to move my site over and to restore you DB. You should make the dump of the DB and open a trouble ticket.

Best regards,
Hostony Team
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here