Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Considering your reseller services
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Red Dragon
Hailz Hostony

I am currently considering one of you reseller hosting plans, however I have some concerns. Trolling around your forum, I noticed that you are currently having some serious issues in regards to one of your servers. My initial question is what is being done to resolve these issues and to prevent any reaccurance of such in the future?

In addtion to that I came across this post

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtop...indpost&p=16895

which displayed the amount of domains located on your servers. Granted the load created by each could vary to a great degree but regardless, that is a large number of domains per server.

From the above information it appears to me that most of your servers are currently reaching their limits, which brings me to another question, what is the specifications of your servers? and if your servers are nearing their hardware limits do you plan on expanding their capabilities?

Thank you for your time
-RD
Slavik
Hello.
We had some temporary problems with the server but we resolved the problems successfully.
We are doing our best in order to prevent failures of the server in future.
I'd like also admit that we do not have large number of domains per server and our servers are not overloaded.

Best regards,
Hostony Support Team
JasonJones
QUOTE(Slavik @ Mar 2 2005, 09:25 AM)
I'd like also admit that we do not have large number of domains per server and our servers do not overloaded.

I have the facts at hand that show the amount of domains hosted per server as well as the number of physical accounts on server25, and that number is over 600 accounts.
Red Dragon
Ok that was a great deal less concrete of an answer then expected but regardless can you, either here or via e-mail tell me the technical specifications of the servers you use?
Slavik
I have the facts at hand that show the amount of domains hosted per server as well as the number of physical accounts on server25, and that number is over 600 accounts.

1.The thing is that this is the secure info and you can't know it.
2. We do not have such a big amount of account s on the server.
3. Our Superviser will respond to your ticket ASAP, be a little bit patient please.
Alexandre
Hello Red Dragon,

Please have a look at this link:

Servers' Info
Niakie
QUOTE(Slavik @ Mar 3 2005, 05:20 AM)
2. We do not have such a big amount of account s on the server.
3. Our Superviser will respond to your ticket ASAP, be a little bit patient please.

This info is freely available. Well maybe not so much the accounts persay, but more importantly the number of domians pointing to any given IP.
JasonJones
QUOTE(Slavik @ Mar 3 2005, 06:20 AM)

Ok, how many do you have on server25 then? If this info is secure, and there is NO WAY I could know this info, how many? If you were to look right now, the answer is over 600 I guarantee it.
Alexandre
Hello Jason

Give me please your ticket's number.

I think I'm able to help you.
JasonJones
Ticket #2877
Request Key: 612000526fbf
Logged: 2005-03-02 02:54:12

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here