Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DELETED MY POST!!!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
JasonJones
I cant belive you deleted the entire post. How childish... I Cant belive you would do that. You also deleted my supervisor complaint.

Poor form Sir.. Poor form.

Jason Jones

Edited to remove Dima's Name he calims he didn't delete the posts.
Dima
Dear Jason, nobody deleted your post to a supervisor . It exists. Stop blaiming me, please.
JasonJones
There was a post in the Complaints to Supervisor Forum by me. There was also my post here in this forum, By me. Both were deleted. If it wasnt you, who? Again, nobody at hostony is willing to accept responsibility for anything.

Jason Jones
JasonJones
I had feared that this might happen, and I've saved the entire post for anyone wishing to read this.

http://www.netviper.com/jjones/deletedpost.htm
Niakie
Just a side note, I read the post before it was deleted and I fully agree with Jason's statement that this is totally unacceptable behaviour from someone that we pay. Jason was mearly asking for an estimate on how long till the server would be up which anyone would have done, I see no reason for the rude reply nor the rediculious deletion of posts (isn't against Hostony policy to delete posts?). I have been with Hostony for over a year (coming up on a year and a half) and am sad to say that their quality of service and quality of servers has gone way down hill. If things don't turn around very soon, I'm sure I won't be the only one leaveing.
JasonJones
Dima, restore the post with all comments included. There was no reason for your or anyone else @ hostony to retaliate this way and remove the post. If you don't like what your customers are saying then take a few minutes to read into what is being posted OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. We are unhappy with the QOS provided, and when we ask for support we do not expect to be treated rude.

Your deletion of the post wont remove the facts. I'll happily repost this on every hosting ratings site I can find if I need to get satisfaction that way. I've been VERY Active in helping people out here at hostony, defended the company on many occasions and have helped find issues outstanding and the solutions to fix them to keep the servers running. You sir have taken my patience to a new level, I dare suggest you do not try it any further.

Jason
Dima
I am sorry Jason, but I didn't delete it. Plaese post it once more if you want, but don't blame me. If I answered to your qestion not in a good way, it doesn't mean that I would delete this topic.

Sorry if I offende you by those words about 98 hours, but I was really working hard on the problem with the server . I hope it won't happen again. I know that you always help hostony, but sometimes we really need support from our customers when we are fixing something.
JasonJones
Both posts:

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3623
and
http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3624

Were deleted Shortly after my last reply in 3623. You are a member of the "Admin" group on Invision Power Board here, that means you have the ability to see deleted messages, and who deleted them. If you did not delete them, then where are the other people in group "Admin" that have logged on since this was posted. None of them have logged on since then. (first post was at 3:35 AM)

Proof:
Admin Group Last Activity:
Alec - Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Alexandre - Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Dima - Today, 06:05 AM
Igor - Yesterday, 09:16 AM
Lehrer - 26th February 2005 - 03:55 PM
Midav - 6th February 2005 - 08:11 PM
Serge - 10th February 2005 - 11:56 PM
Sergey - Yesterday, 01:11 PM
Ser_pros - Today, 02:39 AM
Slavik - Yesterday, 08:23 AM

So who was it then?

Edit: Forgot one group:
Hostony Staff 1 member:
Pantera - 3rd February 2005 - 06:41 PM
Dima
It shows Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

I don't know what it was, but nobody deleted them. I only replied to the posts but didn't remove it. If you want to post it once more plaese do this
JasonJones
But all the posts around those 2 offending posts are just peachy fine. It gives that error because the thread was moved or deleted. Period, its not due to a database error, not due to a corruption error, its purely due to the post being moved or deleted. I'm not going to argue this with you, I'll more than happily just state my case to your supervisor and let them decide what the FACTS show vs what you are saying.

I think you would be better off at this point to Admit to deleting the post and not dig any further career holes. I am going to pursue this to the fullest extent that I can with Hostony's Supervisors, and Owners. This is unacceptable.

Jason Jones
Dima
Dear Jason, that was really a database error. If you remember I replied to those posts and you saw my replies. What for did I need to remove them?
I say that you can post these posts once more if you want, no problem.
JasonJones
Even my 4 year old Daughter stops lying once she's been caught red handed.

Who is your direct Supervisor? And who is that persons supervisor?

Serge Ryabchuck?
Dima
No, not Serge Ryabchuk. Please open a trouble ticket if you want and our supervisor will give an answer to your question.

And it's unfair to blaime people when they are not guilty.
JasonJones
Over 10 hours with no response on a troubleticket sent for a supervisor with Urgent 1 Status.
Sergey
Jason! I have investigated your ticket and forum post. I'll give you an answer in our Desk System.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here