Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vote to get Server 25 split up
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Cisien
If server25 has so many problems that cannot be fixed through configuration, then please, releave some of the load on this server, split it up between two to three other servers.

You do promise 99% uptime, the flash add on your business page advertieses 24/7/364, when recently service on this server has been 20/6/300, not even close to what you would call 99% uptime!

Now, I either want to see something done about this, or i want out of my contract and money refunded. I can fid similar packages on other hosts for the same price range. I picked this host because reviews rated hostony high, however, now, i do not see that. Ever since i joined i have had nothing but problems, either with slow responce times when other web sites load instantly, or downtime like I am experiencing now.

Please do SOMETHING to solve this problem, limping around on a stick held together with duct tape will only lead to failure. I can guarentee, unless something is done, I will not renew my subscription for this hosting service. I will packp my /home directory and move elsewhere.

I think the above post speaks for all customers who call server25 home, If you feel the same as me, please /sign and give your experiences with hostony.

I have had this account since last august, I have kept my mouth quiet because i understand that sometimes things just dont go right, however, there is only so much even I can tollerate. The fact that this has not been addressed in nearly 9 months shows me that hostony only cares about the green in it's customer's pockets, however, what will hostony do when those customers leave, when the most powerful advertising on earth - word of mouth - fails. I have yet to recomend this host to anyone, which is usually opposite of what i do. When i find a good service I will spread the word, I'll tell everyone i know. If i find a bad service, i will spread the word, except instead of saying "yeah, they are an excellent service" i say "yeah, dont go there, they have poor speeds, responce time, long periods of downtime, and canned customer support answers."

get your act together hostony, or you will not have a future.
JasonJones
I would also like to echo the above, and ask that the server fat be trimmed. If hostony cannot provide this I would like a 100% (not prorated) refund and I'll take my business elsewhere as well. I pre-paid a full year with the expectation that there were reliable servers and proper support.

/signed

Jason Jones
Dima
Dear Customers, if you are not satisfied with Server 25 we can move you to another, more high-end server. There is always a solution.

We are always ready to help our customers if they really need our help.
Cisien
How do i go about requesting a move to a server that does not have 700+ customers crammed onto it?
supergodoffunk
QUOTE(Dima @ Mar 2 2005, 12:18 AM)
Dear Customers, if you are not satisfied with Server 25 we can move you to another, more high-end server. There is always a solution.

We are always ready to help our customers if they really need our help.

I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY EMAIL.
http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3559&st=30

Guys, be ready, because they REALLY BLOW YOUR SHIT UP when they try to move you.
Slavik
Could you open a trouble ticket and provide us with your e-mail and password for it please. We'll test it.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here