Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Additional domains
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Jeff
On your order form for the 'Special' plan offering 5000Mb disk space, 100Gb bandwidth and 10 full domains, a domain name is requested and then there is a box asking if up to 10 additional domains are required - at additional fees of $2 per domain. Are these in addition to the 10 domains included with hosting plan?

Is there any significance which domain name is provided on the order form if I intend hosting several domain names?

Also, can an FTP server be provided and, if so, can this be provided on any hosted domain or just on the one entered on the order form? Is an additional IP address required for this.

Thanks,

Jeff
Dima
Dear Jeff!!!!!!!

1) I must say that with your special package you can have 10 addon domains for free. If you want more than 10 domains you should pay some extra money for each domain( 3.95$ per domain monthly)

2)There is no significance which domain name is provided on the order form

3) An FTP server is provided and it can be provided on the domain entered on the order form. No additional IP address is required for this.
Jeff
Many thanks for the response, Dima.

I am confused about the extra domains listbox on the order form - but, in view of your reply, I will go ahead and order.

I didn't know there were so many 'ex-pat' Russians in Jersey... biggrin.gif

Thanks.

Jeff
Slavik
We are always glad to help you.
Contact us again if we can help you in any way.

Best regards,
Hostony Support team
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here