Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multi-domain hosting features
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Jeff
Hello,

I am considering switching my hosting to your service. I have one fairly large site with photo images - and several small ones. My questions are:

1 Are DNS-less connections to Access databases supported (via a global.asa file)?
2 Are raw statistics (IIS) files available?
3 Is Flash and XML supported?
4 Is a bulletin board available?
5 What is your normal technical support response time?
6 Is technical support available 24/7?
7 How long does it take to set up a new account?
8 Where are your servers actually located?
9 What options, if any, are available for a shared-SSL?

You specify a guaranteed 99% uptime - most hosting companies specify 99.9%. I'm not looking for guarantees - I know that outages can be outside your control - but I do want to be be assured of reliability. Does your 99% reflect a more realistic expectation than other hosting companies or less reliability? How does your uptime compare to other hosting companies? How does your Internet connection speed compare to other hosting companies.

I appreciate your assistance.

Jeff
ser_pros
1. DNS-less connections to Access databases are supported (via a global.asa file)
2. Raw statistics (IIS) files are available.
3. Flash and XML supported are supported.
4. Bulletin board available is available.
5. 20 - 1 hours. It depends on the kind of problem.
6. Technical support is available 24/7.
7. To set up a new accout will taje 20 minutes. But we should hear your voice confirmation at first. That's why sometimes it takes about 24 hours to set up an account.
8. Our servers are located in Texas and Atlanta.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here