Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to Hostony - A message to other users
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Charlie
I just like to thank Hostony for the excellent customer support, according to my experience.

I've been a user for nearly half a year and have submitted probably more than a dozen of questions and requests here and there. According to my experience, the Hostony representatives/admins/hosts have done a great job in replying to my requests. The maximum turn around time has been 12 hrs and most were less than an hour.

Just a message to other clients, please try to understand the host. People locate at different time frames (up to 24 hrs difference). I think a reasonable turn around time is around ONE day, not within a few hours.

I've noticed a lot of users trying to get a reply at superman time and I don't think it's a reasonable expectation. Yes, your database/website has hundred and perhaps thousand of users, but that doesn't mean you should get a reply earlier or quicker than the rest couple of thousand other clients.

If you ever provide any online service, hopefully by now, you should already understand that providing excellent customer support to every single users is difficult, despite your decent amount of staff.

As of now, Hostony has done a great job in this aspect. So instead of complaining that they haven't solved your problem in X hours or even in a day, please try to work with them instead, be understanding, and please THANK and APPRECIATE them whenever they try to help, even at times when they're unable to solve your problems the way you expected.

Peace,

Cn/Rt

PS. This message applies to the service done between Oct 04 - Feb/Mar 05. Thanks.
MartinB
QUOTE(Charlie @ Feb 24 2005, 02:09 PM)
PS. This message applies to the service done between Oct 04 - Feb/Mar 05. Thanks.

biggrin.gif cool note!
Lehrer
QUOTE(Charlie @ Feb 24 2005, 05:09 PM)
I've been a user for nearly half a year and have submitted probably more than a dozen of questions and requests here and there. According to my experience, the Hostony representatives/admins/hosts have done a great job in replying to my requests. The maximum turn around time has been 12 hrs and most were less than an hour.

I've noticed a lot of users trying to get a reply at superman time and I don't think it's a reasonable expectation. Yes, your database/website has hundred and perhaps thousand of users, but that doesn't mean you should get a reply earlier or quicker than the rest couple of thousand other clients.

If you ever provide any online service, hopefully by now, you should already understand that providing excellent customer support to every single users is difficult, despite your decent amount of staff.

Charlie, thanks a lot for your message. BTW, most of all we enjoy messages like:
helllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (every 2 minutes), though I can't claim it happens too often. Most of our customers understand, that they are dealing with ordinary people, not Supermen or Masks(I mean Jim Carrey's role rolleyes.gif )
Transverse Styles
i've had great experiences too.

my turn around time is usually 10 minutes.

i've recommended dozens of friends to this host.
Slavik
You are welcome.
We are always glad to help you.
Best regards,
Support Team
Alexandre
Thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here