Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Payment
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
xbetonline
Hi,

Where can i find out when my subscription ends, and how do you keep it going, and if its not just reordering it, where can you change credit cards and length of subscription? aLso i cant seem to leave tickets all my email adress come up as invaild, how can i find out my username and password for tickets

Cheers

www.xbetonline.net

I think the account might actually be under qaudrella.net
Alec
Open https://secure.hostony.com and enter your email and password you which you put when order the account
wh0r3
along these same lines:

i have been a month to month profi customer for almost a year now, and until last month, the payments were automatically taken out of my cc on record and that is how i want this to be paid, automatically each month.

last month, i was invoiced and had to log in to make the payment, and now again, this month i have been invoiced.

how do i get my account back to being automatically paid for by my cc on record?

or, since the invoice is not due until the 13th or so this onth, is all i need to do is wait until that date and then it will be automatically pulled?

last month, i was sent an invoice, then was sent a "late payment due site will be locked without payment" notice after the due date, because the payment had not been pulled automatically as it has been since i started using hostony as a webhost, and i really dont want to be bothered with this every month.

i have been thru every page at the https://secure.hostony.com address, and can find nothing in there that relates to this..

thanks

ph34r.gif
wh0r3
oops forgot this part:

my website is nbkillas.net
thanks
Alec
wh0r3, please contact our billing deparment
wh0r3
will do, and thanks!

cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here