Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help !
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
megaluck
Today i went to visit my webpage it says suspended im the owner of http:\\www.ptpoker.net\ and http:\\www.eliascar.com why was it suspended another thing the email wich i registered my account with hostony its unavaible now megaluck@bluebottle.com , i use megaluck@sapo.pt now please contact me briefly
Lehrer
megaluck, I have found the reason why your account was suspended. Last time you paid for it was 2004-11-18 23:31:05, add 12 months and you'll get 2005-11-18.
In this case you are to contact billing@hostony.com and pay for your domain.
Lehrer
QUOTE(megaluck @ Feb 17 2005, 05:43 PM)
another thing the email wich i registered my account with hostony its unavaible now  megaluck@bluebottle.com , i use megaluck@sapo.pt now please contact me briefly

the matter is that the mailboxes you have listed above are not located on our servers

inging sapo.pt [194.65.79.190]:

Ping #1: * [No response]
Ping #2: * [No response]
Ping #3: * [No response]
Ping #4: * [No response]

Pinging bluebottle.com [67.107.78.242]:

Ping #1: Got reply from 67.107.78.242 in 71ms [TTL=51]
Ping #2: Got reply from 67.107.78.242 in 40ms [TTL=51]
Ping #3: Got reply from 67.107.78.242 in 51ms [TTL=51]
Ping #4: Got reply from 67.107.78.242 in 41ms [TTL=51]
megaluck
I had two domains ptpoker.pt and eliascar.com wich i bought later .

I payed one month for ptpoker.pt and then bought a 15 month package for eliascar.com and asked to move the url to the eliascar.com as one of domains and close the account.

So as far as i know i still have like 8 or 9 months left. i payed for 12month plus 3 bonus i think !! please contact me to megaluck@sapo.pt with all the info and what i need to do. I Host a forum i cant be much time down reply ASAP
Alexandre
Our billing department will contact you as soon as possble.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here