Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: enquiry on features
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
cwc
I am looking for a webhosting serivce. Can Hostony.com fulfill the requirements listed below?

1. Once the administrator has setup the email accounts for different users, is it possible for the individual email user to change his password by his own?

2. I have a ".com.hk" domain. Will your company provide the webhosting service for this domain?

3. can I assign the disk quota for each individual email user? what is the max quota for each individual email user?
Lehrer
cwc, here are the answers to your questions:

1. A email user is allowed to change his password on his own.
2. We can provide webhosting services for the domain ".com.hk" but can't register such domains with "hk" extension, so you'll have to register the domain elsewhere.
3. You can assign the disk quota for any individual mailbox.
cwc
thanks. more questions about the package

1. in the ordering page, if I choose to "Register a new domain for free", do I need to pay for the domain renewal every year?

2. in the ordering page, what is "Transfer to our registrar for free"?
Alexandre
1. in the ordering page, if I choose to "Register a new domain for free", do I need to pay for the domain renewal every year?

No, you needn't. We'll pay for it if you are hosted with us.

2. in the ordering page, what is "Transfer to our registrar for free"?

"Transfer to our registrar for free" means that you can change your current domain name registrar and we'll be your new domain name registrar.

Also you can only Modify your DNS records and stay with your current domain name registrar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here