Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suspended?
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
Dark Hedgehog
I just got back from a "suspension" and looked up hostony's customer's reviews.

Apparently, my forum account was suspended for almost two months, one month less I think, because I said my payment didn't go through properly and then, SUDDENLY, it went through magically.

Later on, I was told by support my account was suspended because I said it didn't make it, meaning, Hostony twisted things around and said because I said it wasn't done, my account was suspended.

Translation:

"because you said it wasn't done, we did it just after you said it didn't go through, meaning, because you said it didn't go through, we took serious action and made it go through and suspended your account incase you may have told anyone else"

Doesn't mean I am saying they did it for that reason, but, its likely they did.

I am no fan of scams and fraud, but, for immature reasons like they, pisses me off a great deal.

The only reason I am even staying here is because I cannot find a host which offers a better deal with lower or same amount of payment.
Dima
Dear Customer, please give the name of your account for me to check the cause of your account's suspention. Is it still suspended? Or has it started working already? Please respond to my questions ASAP because I really need to find out what was going on with account and what is going on with it now.
Dima
Dear Customer, your account was suspended because of the billing problems. Ann told me that you didn't pay for your account and that's why they decided to suspend you. But we received a letter from paypal and there was written that you really made a payment for your account. Our billing department told me that there was everything ok with your payment . Thus, we'll unsuspend your accont and it'll work again. Hope for your further cooperating with us.

P.S. We'll contact you as soon as we unsuspend the account.
Dima
Dear Customer, I've just unsuspended your account. Please try to access it. smile.gif
Dark Hedgehog
You failed to notice I was talking about my "forum" account, not my site.

I KNOW why my site was suspended, my FORUM ACCOUNT was suspended for an immature reason.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here