Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Love the tutorials!
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
wendas
I am not sure if you are creating the tutorial yourself or purchasing them from someone. But if you are creating them yourself I have a suggestion for 2 more.

I started at Hostony in Sept. and was goinging well, but then around Nov. I took a few months off due to a sick child who required my attention more. Now that my child is well I am back and have to relearn something I struggled to learn back then.

That is doing backups & restores in, I believe it was, the ssh/Shell access.. It seems like it is an awful, unkind system with no rhyme or reason to the commands. But If you learned to do exactly steps A, B & C and leave, you could get in, do your buisness and get out..

Seems that a video tutorial would really help with getting your mind wrapped around the neccessities of this archaic dinasour of functionality, and help for us who need a refresher course.

Thanks
Wenda
Alexandre
I hope this link wil be useful for you:
http://help.hostony.com
smile.gif
wendas
That's the tutorials I was talking about.. But I see nothing about backups & restores using the ssh/shell files.. If it is there, under what tutorial is it?

Wenda
Alec
SSH tutorial is not available now but we are developing and will launch it soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here