Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temporary problems with the server 11
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Dima
Dear Customers of HOSTONY!!!!!!!
The matter is that today we had a problem with the server 11 which happened all of a sudden. This downtime may cause various problems with Email and site access. We decided to transfer all the accounts to a new server. We hope that we'll finish all the transfers within two days. So, at the moment there may be some unexpected problems which will be fixed soon. All the members of the support team hope for your understanding.
Transverse Styles
How do we know if we're on server 11?
ser_pros
As I see you are not on the server 11 so you won't have such problems.
Transverse Styles
ok, nice. biggrin.gif
GLDMadMax
I cannot access my site.

2 days is unacceptable...if its not your darn mysql problems, its your servers having repetative problems....seems that this is now beginning to escalate into more serious problems...i am not prepared to wait for 2 days!!!
I pay for you as my host, and i pay monthly taking 2 days off me is totally unacceptable, like other people i run a weather service / business...and if my site is down...i am screwed....and i am very unhappy about this...please get my site back online today..or i will be forced to demand a full refund for February and moving elsewhere.

Regards
ser_pros
I've checked your site and it's working and it hasn't been down.
Maybe the reason was in your ISP.
mxb100
We host 123shots.com with you. The server was changed yesterday.

The setting for upload_max_filesize in the /usr/local/lib/php.ini file was set to 20M. On the new box this is set to 2M.

Since our site is related to digital pictures, many of the images are bigger than 2M. So the 2M setting is causing a problem for us.

Can you please change it to 20M.

Thanks
Manoj
ser_pros
I've already made this change.
perlmutter
Hi Serge, My email does not work since yesterday..No problems with the sites...
Is this because I am on server 11?
My domain: nonamide.com
Thanks for any help:-)
Eveline
Alexandre
Your domain will be up in a few hours.
The domain name was expired and we renewed it.
BTW you are on the server 22.

Thank you for your patience.
perlmutter
Thank you, have a nice weekend! Eveline
Alexandre
Dear Eveline,
Have a nice weekend!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here