Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site/Domain Down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
gogetglo
My site is down. I'm getting what looks like a "portal" or search site for Who-is. Domain is go-getglobal.com.

Please don't ask me to raise a support ticket. I can't get in even with the password sent by Finedesk for "forgot your password". I've sent for my password twice using my billing email and neither works.

Your online chat support is offline. I desperately need help here and the only place I can get to right now is this forum. To think I've just renewed my hosting and now this. Please help.

Thanks.
Dima
Dear Customer, please open this link http://dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=go-getglobal.com

I'd recommend you to contact our billing department(billing@hostony.com) because we need to renew your domain. Do you want to renew it with us?
gogetglo
I don't understand. Didn't my renewal payment take care of everything? When I signed up for hosting last year, the domain came along free. No one in billing mentioned having to renew the domain. Notice it's still under your name. I thought it's automatically renewed along with the hosting. What's the quickest way to get my site back up?
Dima
Dear Customer, Ann from the billing will recover soon(I guess tomorrow), she'll check your payment and will renew your domain name. We are sorry for the temporary inconveniences but we can't help you untill Ann comes. I hope she'll be at work tomorrow and she'll take all the measures to reanimate your domain.
gogetglo
OK it's fixed now, thanks.
Slavik
YOu are welcome biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here