Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server25 Currently Offline
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
JasonJones
I've notified Support via IM already that the server was down, this was almost a half hour ago.

The server is not responding to any ports, no pings. Dead...

What is the problem, and when can we expect to see it working again?

Thank you
Jason Jones
solace
i'm getting pretty fed up with the problems associated to this server. if it's not mysql probs, it's something else.
supergodoffunk
my sites are down as well.

www.SUPERGODOFFUNK.com

This is 'some' of my history with Hostony. I wish I made a post for everytime the server crapped on me.

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?act=Sea...=supergodoffunk
JasonJones
45min in, and no response as to why or an ETA
solace
i'd be a bit less nervous it was at least responding to pings....

i just did a bunch of mods to my sites last night too
JasonJones
I noticed the site was down at 5:45pm (Mountain Time) did anyone notice it down earlier than that by chance? Just trying to determine how long its been down.
solace
it was working for me up until right about 6:40 CST, then just died. now it's coming on an hour of downtimw....
darkbeholder
yeah its been an hour for me also... stopped working at 11:40am AEDT (thats gmt +11 for those who dont know)
solace
at least give us an ETA or a short synapsis dry.gif
solace
oooh, it's a start:

36 bytes from gphou-66-98-241-126.######.net (66.98.241.126): Destination Host Unreachable
Vr HL TOS Len ID Flg off TTL Pro cks Src Dst
4 5 00 5400 566e 0 0000 35 01 95df 204.147.85.151 67.15.52.34
solace
yay!

64 bytes from 67.15.52.34: icmp_seq=27 ttl=51 time=793.935 ms
64 bytes from 67.15.52.34: icmp_seq=28 ttl=51 time=40.474 ms
64 bytes from 67.15.52.34: icmp_seq=29 ttl=51 time=44.358 ms
solace
appears to be up for now.

for those of you who are also on server25, have you had a ton of problems as i have the last 2-3 weeks?

i'm really getting kinda fed up w/ being on this server honestly. it was fine from Oct on
Alec
The server was down about an hour. We couldn't reboot it quickly because remote reboot switch was inactive. Now the server is ok and running. Sorry for the inconveniences.
JasonJones
Seeing as we have your attention Alec, any idea when Server25 will be migrated over to theplanet ?
Alec
Why do you think that it should be migrated to Theplanet? smile.gif
JasonJones
I was under the impression that hostony was moving servers to a new provider I guess I'm mistaken? Some servers have been moved, are there plans to move server25?

Jason
Alec
We are currently not going to transfer server25 elsewhere.
solace
would it be possible to get my site moved to a different server?

25 has just given me way too man problems the last month, and doesn't seem to be getting any better mad.gif
Alec
We'll move your account to a new server when it will be ready. I will take a couple of days more. Sorry for the inconveniences. Just in case, open a trouble ticket and request transfer,
solace
i was moved to server26 overnight, great i though...

now i'm still getting tons of mysql errors, awesome.

edit: still no mysql...
Alexandre
I checked mysql and everhting worked fine.

Please check if it is working for you.
solace
morecowbell.net
arcadefire.net

mysql has been crapping out just as frequently as on server25, do i need to request a move from server26 too or what gives?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here