Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poor Support
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
danmurray
I have been using hostony for quite a few months and are regularly encountering problems with this provider, the least of which is not being advised of planned outages which affect my domain. I would not normally air these issues on a public forum but I am now beyond the point of tactful communication with hostony, as this doesnt work!

My current issues are two fold:

Una:
I asked on numerous occasion to have my account activited to be able to raise fault tickets which fall on deaf ears. I after speaking with online support staff twice I was directed to email billing to have this activated, two emails and 8 weeks later still no reply!

I find myself once again in a situation where I have a fault to report and no relable means of doing so dry.gif Brilliant Customer Service.

Due:
I have some emails sent to my domain which disappear into the hostony ether! This has now been such a regular issue that people who use my service for email have stopped doing so, because it is not reliable (messages disappear that often). No messages are returned to the sender or reciever indicating it was dropped, they just vanish. Here are just a couple of domains which cannot send me emails reliably:

www.telstra.com
www.qantas.com.au
www.pixeloutlet.com

This was never an issue with previous providers. I now feel guilty for having recommended this provider to many of my collegues initally.

Anyway not expecting this to get things sorted but is worth mentioning before I change service providers.
Slavik
Dear customer!
I'd like to say that you can contact us not via trouble ticket , you can do it by means of ICQ,MSN,AIM and live chat. You can also write us to support@hostony.com.
If you want to open a trouble ticket you should contact our billing department:billing@hostony.com, the response time of our billing department is 24 hours.They do not ignore our clients' issues.
Could you provide us with your domain please. We'll try to solve the problem.
Thank you.
Slavik koshelev
danmurray
I am well aware of the other means of raising a fault and from prior experience are hesitant to do so.

I can assue you that your billing department have ignored my previous emails, unless they also disappeared into the hostany ether and were not recieved (sounds familar).

My domain is danmurray.com - ph34r.gif

PS/ I have now set-up 3rd party site monitoring of my domain and will be closely following availablity statistics and also sent my 3rd email to billing.
Slavik
I'll ask our billing department to give the response to you ASAP.
We are sorry fo the inconveniences we caused you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here