Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bre
bayridge.net, bayridge.com, mvshelp.com
Alexandre
Your server is being rebooted now.
Thank you for your patience.
Bluefin221
mine have been crap all day.

Infact mine are crap most days, I have a thread slow site speed which you guys are ignoring.
Bluefin221
Mine is down now.
jmarkku
Hi all!

Foreword: I am a patient guy, and the services I'm running at Hostony are for my personal convinience only.

I've been a very satisfied customer for over a year now, but over the past month I've experienced problems in downtimes and DNS services (eg. webmail.santanen.org not resolving, allthough 2 hours ago it was ok) that even in my case are not tolarable anymore.

This is the first time I've started to study other hosting provider's offers to satisfy the promise that Hostony gave me when signing the hosting contract in the first place. I can not imagine how other customers running more critical services are coping with the current situation.

I strongly suggest Hostony to provide an action plan on how to resolve the increased availability issues that we've been experiencing for the last month.

-markus
Stanly
Guys, if you have some kind of issues please describe them further.
jmarkku
Eg. right at the moment one of your nameservers is reported to be broken:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/traversal.ch...anen.org&type=A

Server Response Time
ns17.hostony.net [67.15.42.48] [Broken DNS server: Reports a server failure] 99ms
ns18.hostony.net [67.15.24.116] 67.15.24.22 www.santanen.org.->santanen.org. 99ms

This means that connections to my servives are timing out randomly.

-markus
Slavik
We are working on the problem now.
Kendric Moxon
XX
Lehrer
Kendric Moxon, the matter is that your nameserver records are now being transferred, that's why you see such a message.
You are to change your current NS records to 1) dns.hostony.com
2) dns.hostony.org

This is the best decision for you.
Kendric Moxon
XX
jmarkku
Hi!

Just thought you might want to read positive feedback as well:

For the last 4 hours I've experienced _really_ great response times! (Allthough ns17 is still not up and running).

-markus cool.gif
Alexandre
You can open a ticket about DNS issue.
Kendric Moxon
I just wanted to post a little positive news here ....
As per my first message in this thread, I was having DNS issues with my domain. I put in a support ticket and the Hostony crew did a FANTASTIC job of responding to me quickly and getting a fix in place for me.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the Hostony support crew for fast and professional responses to my tickets.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here