Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New subdomain problems
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
dmitch
I cannot seem to get my new subdomain boards.flying-hefllfish.com to appear. Its been 3-4 days since i requested to add this domain name, and it doesn't appear to resolve from anywhere. Has this just not been added yet?
ryanmills
I came on here to ask the same thing my main domain is brilliantminddesign.com and I cant get and new sub domains to add to the DNS server? Is there a issue. If not can a admin please check the DNS records to see if the DNS is pointing to the right folders?

-Ryan
ryanmills
I should also add that I had issues with the main and addon domains getting entered right. It took a few days of fooking around with it before I got them to enter right. In the end I had to delete my main domain that was added when I started my account with hostony then delete the five addon domains then re-enter them into the system. Only then did the hostony DNS update for the right folder (if they had even updated before) Thou now I cant add any subdomains. Atleast not anymore I could two days ago now nothing works... so im at a loss and I dont have time to fook around with it. I would have expect it to just work sence I dont have access to edit the DNS records my self.
Alec
If you experience DNS issues with your domains or subdomains please open a trouble ticket and put all info there.
dmitch
The ticket site will not accept my domain name.
Alec
Please contact our billing department if you have the problems with help desk. Now you can send me email to support[]hostony.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here