Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: database problems
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Mystic
I seem to be getting alot of data base access errors again lately. What ever you guys did last time fixed it for a while but now they are back again.

I haven't changed anything since it was fixed the last time so it can't have been me =)
QUOTE(www.mysticalkoala.com)
MySQL error!

Error establishing a database connection!

1. Are you sure you have typed the correct user/password?
  2. Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  3. Are you sure that the database server is running?
QUOTE(www.mysticalkoala.com/khanforum)
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home2/mystic/public_html/khanforum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home2/mystic/public_html/khanforum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home2/mystic/public_html/khanforum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Also, i just noticed this and i'm not sure if it could be related or not, but my subdomains aren't showing up in my cpanel. I can still access them through the webaddresses but they dont show up on the subdomain list in cpanel.
Alec
We are working on mysql problem and will notify you about the problem status.

Please open a trouble ticket and put the inoperative subdomains there.
Mystic
MySQL problems make us sad.

Alec
Do you still experience mysql problems with your site. We have done some fixes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here