Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CPanel Logs In, won't completely load
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
rhillman
It seems whenever I need to do work on my pages, CPanel won't let me in. I log in, it redirects to that excessive directory that holds the "main" page, and then only loads it a quarter of the way.

Browser returns error of: "bad server response” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1011)

This is not the only problem. About ten minutes prior to my Cpanel login attempts, my two FTP programs said that my domain didn't exist, although the index page would load fine in any browser. Also, ever since I upgraded my account to the "Super Saver" bundle (ten domains, 100GB/Month of Bandwidth, etc), my email accounts associated with my domain go offline several times a day, and are unable to be brought up from anywhere between 20 minutes and several hours.

Domain: robhillman.com

Tried restarting my computer, clearing cache, cookies, et al, reinstalled operating system, tried the other two computers in the house. Same problem every time.

This qualifies as downtime. Your Uptime Guarantee is 99%, which given industry standards, is horrible, but either way, 99% uptime within a given month means no more than 7.44 hours a month downtime. I've experienced FAR more than that within the past 24 days.

-Rob
ser_pros
Cpanel is working.
If you have some problems please open a trouble ticket and describe the problem in details.
Your domain exists. You can check this by this link:
http://dnsstuff.com/tools/ping.ch?ip=robhillman.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here