Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toll Free Number
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
jpay
You guys need a toll free number for support, billing and sales. I bet others will agree with this. :-)
moot_the_malamute
Indeed that would be nice, but I have no idea how much that costs.
:moot:
JasonJones
I'm under the impression it wouldnt help much. You have to understand that most if not all of the support team is located in Ukraine (See Guys, I didn't Say "The Ukraine"). Currently its 6:30pm Moutain Standard Time, and 3:30am in Ukraine. Also the language barrier might be a bit hard to overcome.

I think Hostony is offering adequate support Options. They offer Email, Live help(rarely get connected), Ticketing system(Works VERY well), and Instant Messaging support via ICQ, MSN, AOL. The last option is the way I get most all of my questions answered. Its fairly instant, I rarely wait more than a min for an answer.

Jason Jones
Lehrer
QUOTE(JasonJones @ Jan 25 2005, 01:33 AM)
You have to understand that most if not all of the support team is located in Ukraine (See Guys, I didn't Say "The Ukraine"). Currently its 6:30pm Moutain Standard Time, and 3:30am in Ukraine.

Jason Jones

laugh.gif laugh.gif

That does you a credit, Jason. No kidding biggrin.gif
You can congratulate us with the new president by the way biggrin.gif

or... Should we open a separate topic on this occasion? ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here