Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to login to the support ticket system
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Lehrer
Hello everyone, who might need it in future

1) You can logon to the ticket system without using your password.
To do that, please hit http://support.hostony.com/user.php first
After that choose "New Request" option. Then give your domain name, e-mail,
password for it (if required)

NOTE: Following this scheme, having added your ticket, you'll get a request key at the
top of the page. With its assistance you'll be able to browse or edit your ticket
later(choosing the "View request" option). E.g:Request key 19f5653512fa

2) Logging in by means of your billing password. To login with the help of your billing
password one should contact billing@hostony.com They will provide you with your
personal password for billing.
elambert
I tried this method of logging a ticket however every time I entered my url: www.eliminator-us.org it kept giving me an "invalid url" error and I am unable to submit my request.

TIA
Ethan
ser_pros
Please try http://www.eliminator-us.org instead of www.eliminator-us.org
-snomann-
This is all I get when I requested a "Fogot Password" reminder and then try to log in with the new password sent to my account!

Hello XXXXXX XXXX,

You or anybody requested the password.
Your password is changed to '2113946822623'.
Please remember it.
You may change it after entering to the system.

Support system.
Then I get..

"ERROR: Invalid login or your account is not activated yet."

When I use the NEW password witht the email account it was sent to as the USER / PASS.

Would it make more sence to send the original password (or password hint) rather than reset the pass with a new pass that will not allow us to enter our billing/support account??

As for the billing/Support login password I have all my passes secured on this computer and every email from you since I opened my account in April 2006 I am yet to see a confirmation from you to 'validate' my account!! so I can get into my 'LOGIN' page?

wacko.gif Hostony is Frustrating to say the least!
Lehrer
As I have written earlier, you can no problem submit tickets under a "System User" , not using any login and password. To get the new login and pass (for your secure.hostony.com page) you should contact our billing department.
For details, please see my post above.
scupoli
Trouble tickets? What's the point? I can't remember one trouble ticket that has been seriously looked at. The support staff is very rude and I'm seriously considering leaving Hostony.

Apart from the major lag, now I am dealing with a SSL problem, when I didn't even set SSL up for my site!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here