Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: email does not work
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
arcane
My email has not been working or working sporadically for the past 3 days. I have been able to recieve mail for only a couple of hours and send for even less. Now I am unable to do either. My domain is www.arcanestudiosllc.com. My site is also down now. If you could get this issue resolved soon, I would really appreciate it. And as I have read port 25 may be blocked by comcast, can you open it to port 26 as well. Thanks.
zankster
The server is having problems. You are on 207.44.244.81. There is a thread here about this:

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3407

All of our sites/email are down on this server. Hopefully Hostony will have it finally fixed, soon.
arcane
thanks alot
ser_pros
Dear arcane
Your emails weren't working because we made manual FSCK on the server.
Please check your mail now.
It should work.
dragonfli
I am on that server and my emails are not working either.
I have sent test mails to it from gmail and isp mail and they do not show up.
When I send mail from isp to gmail it is there instantly - same if gmail to isp. nothing sent to domain email gets there however, any answers?
ser_pros
Dear dragonfli
Please open a trouble ticket and provide us with your mailboxes and passwords to them in this ticket. We'll check them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here