Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with domain on Hostony
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
NMB
Hello, I am emailing support about this but this seems to be going on a little while.
I have changed the name servers for my domain name to point to the hostony servers as advised.

I set up the package and account in the whm, and the who is database says name servers are now on hostony. However, the domain is still viewing the old site. For example a page i posted on the new site cannot be found with the url.

I ftp'd to the correct address, and placed files in public_html I dont know what else to do , any help appreciated. who is database says registration processing but this was done 3-4 days ago.
JasonJones
Post the domain name and I'll take a few min and look.
Alexandre
Tell me please what is your domain name?
NMB
domain now removed from this post
NMB
Does this have you guys stumped?
JasonJones
Whois Info is OK
The nameservers @ hostony are responding with an IP (70.84.105.196 )for the domain. This appears to be a Hostony IP (server28.fastbighost.net)

All the local machines here are resolving to the above IP... What IP are you resolving it to? Non-Local tests around the internet resolve to the same IP as well.

I couldnt tell you if the page I see is the old or new, are they significantly different? if so, the one I see is a brick reddish color, stars on the right side, Logo at the top in a banner type of image, 3 action images to the left, menu at left.

Looks like a local dns timing issue. You may need to wait a bit longer or flush your dns cache..

Jason
Alexandre
Please delete all cache and cookies from your computer.
aircraftcarryur
Chicks wrestling? smile.gif
NMB
Hi, support tell me the problem was the cache. Strange becuase it did try restarting, deleting temp files, refreshing etc... but all working now so problem solved. Thanks for your input guys!
Alec
Has your problem been fixed?

Please PM me your domain name if no.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here