I have been with hostony for about half a month now. I have browsed these boards and taken note of chronic ASP issues. I also have the answer. biggrin.gif The problem lies in the fact that the ASP users who experience the downage are they themselves or sharing an ASP engine with one or more sites that use a Microsoft Access backend to power their website. In Windows Server 2003 there is a documented issue involving ASP and Access. When the ASP engine goes to retrieve information from the database, it uses a microsoft database driver known as JET 4.0. The JET drivers have a known conflict with Windows 2003 systems. It is when the ASP engine, using JET 4.0, goes to access the database, the system is hung because the engine cannot handle the workload. Some users experience a more fragile web environment than others. My site, www.mmxl.net experience EXTREMELY FREQUENT downages and this has just been with me setting up SooP portal on my website. The ASP engine frequently hangs after not more than two page loads. Hostony, your usage agreement lists access being one of its supported features. Nonetheless this is what is causing your ASP engine to crash. This is a serious problem for me because a portal or CMS is vital to my website. The only alternative I have is a MSSQL database which at my current level I cannot afford, and which cannot be managed with the meager 10 MB allotted when I signed up sad.gif