Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When things go bad...
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
tresuvesdobles
But we are reaching the worst I can accept.

I hate having to say so, but in case you are not able to solve the problems with DNSs for the server 67.15.16.19 I will be definitely forced to leave your service. I have hosted here one Windows Special plan and one Linux customised Reseller plan for more than 1 year now and I was a happy customer until MySQL outages and slow responses from DNS came up a few months ago in the Linux server 67.15.16.19.

For your reference:

About VERY VERY slow answer times

Now it is ns8,hostony.com the one not answering and scores are always F (sometimes even worse... timeout)
JasonJones
You can always move your accounts to http://www.hostmatters.com/ Word is they have great service...

Jason
Dima
Dear Customer, there is a new server at hostony and we can move your account to this new server. To my mind, it's the best solution of your problem.
webshane
hostmatters.com huh? I'll have to check that out. My site is down again this morning; no wait .. it's back up. This has been a constant problem for me though. The two years I have been with Hostony have been a constant fight to keep stuff stable and I've about had it.

www.technicalobscurity.com
JasonJones
My reply was sarcasim. smile.gif The site I replied with has horrible plans, but I do hear they have great service... Thus everyone complains about service here, but they do not realize they are paying next to nothing for the services they are being rendered. Something has to be given up for being cheap. I for one will continue to be cheap, and deal.
McMurtrey
Jason, You crack me up....LOL
How you doing....
I'm recovering from the holidays still....LOL
swgeek
But do they really have much better service? As in reliability?

I am some domains where the cheapest is fine, but my work domain really needs to be more reliable and I would pay more for those.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here