Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Web Site alway be down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
today
I have 2 account with hostony, but one of the account that I have with tostony from last year Feb until now always on and off giving me a lot of problem, I have been calling Hostony for help since first week I have setting up my account and I already forget how many time did I called them for help.

This time what happen to me is two day ago my web mail site become other web site address. when I try to access my web mail other party web site appear on my screen. Today my web site are totally down and can not be access. The site down are happen very often to me.

Who can help me redue the problem keep on happen? I do not want to keep on calling help from here and there...

I am very P** off hosting with this server now.......... mad.gif I will stop all my account and hosting with other when the 2 years contract are over, if this still keep on happen. mad.gif sad.gif

Will get a better hosting and pay more for it than the site are down so often.
(Down site : www.todaydiscus.com)

(Other account : Keyshub.com)
today
From 11am(Singapore) it down and now it back again 12.19pm(Singapore).

This keep on happen! what wrong?
Slavik
Dear Customer.
We'll investigate the problem and try to do our best in order to prevent the problem in future. We are sorry for the inconveniences we caused you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev. biggrin.gif
today
Thank! but have a feed back from my members again at 5.30pm(Singapore) it can not access, but once I am back around 7.00pm(Singapore) it back to normal again.
today
it down! it down again.

My site down again today 9.55am (Singapore) and back at 10.40am(Singapore) what happen! mad.gif

I am request for a refund for the 2nd year, or change to the other server for me.

It is a nightmare to me. sad.gif
today
Any new? Can I change the server?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here