Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Microsoft Frontpage and poor technical support
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Doobsters
Ok so i admitt it I very inexperienced as regards web desighn construction. So we bought this web space doobsters.com a few months ago. Since then we,ve been unable to upload any pages. Yes maybe its my inexperience but all i'd like is a little help and support. Since then ive emailed hostony tech support who sent an e mail with some advice as regards frontpage. That doesnt seem to work.

we've tried to access the live response technical help on several occasions which either results in long waits then being told to e mail them. or continous please wait on the replys.

I admit that a lot of our problems could be to do with our inexperience. but hostony dont seem to be getting back with much help.

I know technical help is a difficult job but all we require is to know people our looking into our problems or can direct us somewhere for help.

so can someone please help?

I am using frontpage 2003 when we click publish we seem to have the problems. I have installed frontpage extensions but when i try to upload using this option it seems to fail.
ser_pros
Dear customer
I've checked the connection to doobsters.com via FrontPage and it's working.
Also I can publish files to the server.
JasonJones
Make sure you have setup YOUR end to talk to the server.

or

Open a trouble ticket...

or

Hire someone to do it for you (shameless plug, I'm for hire)

or

You have a username/password and address. The rest is up to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here