Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old site still up!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bhaktisiddhartha
Hi Hostony,

I had a hosting account with you last year. The account is long expired but one of my sites is still up and available on the internet. The URL is goldenliontemple.org.

I contacted the chat support and they agreed to delete the site. That was a week ago and it is still functioning. Please delete this site, this is important!

Thanks,
Bhaktisiddhartha
Slavik
If you want us to delete the site you should open a trouble ticket.

Thank you
Slavik Koshelev
gill
I have the same issue ie. my site still being up despite me cancelling the account last August!

I've opened a trouble ticket and so far have waited 21 hours for a response .... it confirms my reason for leaving Hostony!! I don't have such slow responses with the host I'm now with where my site runs very smoothly with very little downtime and any support is generally responded to within moments!

So how much longer am I expected to wait before I get a response?

The hours are ticking away .... and my reviews of Hostony are waiting to be written .....
gill
Sorted!
Slavik
The thing is that it's a billing issue and the time response of our billing department is 24 hours.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev.
bhaktisiddhartha
I tried opening a trouble ticket. The system will not let me post the ticket because it says "the URL is not valid."

What the hell do I have to do to get this old site deleted? I am very VERY unhappy about this.

Bhaktisiddhartha
Dima
Dear Customer, if you want to delete your site immediately and you can't submit a trouble ticket the only way out for you is to write a letter to support@hostony.com. As soon as we get your letter,we'll do everything you want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here