Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My sites Down for 10 hours
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
sevans
Hello,

I am realy concerned now. I have not been able to access my sites for over 10 hours now. Signsandgoods.com Unraveledtech.com janevans.com
I need these up and I need the e-mail from them. This appears to be a dns issue because the names will not resolve when pinged. They used to be located on server 20 do not know if this is still the case. I would use the support system but for some reason the account is not activated. I thought it was the password so I had them send a new one but it does not work either.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerly,

Spencer
Lehrer
Dear Spencer, our department is working at your problem, we shall clear out the situation with your domains as soon as possible.

Accept our apologies for this downtime, Lehrer
sevans
Any time estimate? I have a business to run.
sevans
Also could you activate the account for support tickets that is registered for my sites. Thanks, Spencer
Lehrer
sevans, to activate your account for support tickets please ask billing@hostony.com for your billing password

Second, all the domains you submitted are now OK and working. You have talked to my colleague via e-mail, remember?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here