Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Details
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
Dark Hedgehog
When I go to Hostony, I expect the truth, not a lie.

I noticed long ago when I first came here, there was an operater button at the very left side of the screen, indicating that Hostony was online and able to talk to others.

But little did I know, no-one was online or on AIM nor anything.
Even when I go to support tickets, it takes a long time to get any sense from these guys.

Every single time, they ask for my site, its already in the feild entry for "website". Does it need to be painted in a red sign saying the site address?

I think staff really need to pay more attention rather than updates on servers and all this stuff.

Because, to be honest, the communication is highly lacking.
Lehrer
Dark Hedgehog, in case you lack communication with hostony representatives there is a good choice ahead: live chat, ICQ, MSN, AIM. We also accept e-mail, I'm sure you are aware about that. smile.gif

So, even if one of those is at the moment not available, the choice is yours anyway.

Lehrer
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Jan 12 2005, 10:27 PM)
Dark Hedgehog, in case you lack communication with hostony representatives there is a good choice ahead: live chat, ICQ, MSN, AIM. We also accept e-mail, I'm sure you are aware about that. smile.gif 

So, even if one of those is at the moment not available, the choice is yours anyway.

Lehrer

You have an answer for every person, don't you? laugh.gif
lol, thanks, I never really noticed the live chat thing.

And lacking communication? I make clear what I say, the staff is usually lacking the communication XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here