Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can someone PLEASE help me??
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
libnat
I transfered my domain/hosting to Hostony on Friday Jan. 7th 2005. The DNS still hasn't updated and I can't get a definite response to validate my hosting plan with hostony. The only support available to me is "live chat" and it's a JOKE. I wait 5-10 mins for responses that don't even address my problem! I can't sign in to the ticket system because my account hasn't been activated. When I asked "Vadim" at Live Chat to activate my account he tells me to email sales@hostony.com!!

I have been out of production for nearly a week, and still have no leads on when I will be up. I have my temp. site setup on the shared IP, but the DNS has had more than enough time to populate.

Hostony IS my registrar, but they can not tell me what my name servers are!?! Does this scan??

Any help would be apreciated.
Lehrer
Dear libnat, mentioning your domain name(or the name you asked for) would be nice.
Only then the investigation can get started, so you'd better do it as soon as you see this post.

As for the live chat I must assure you that very often not the operator is to blame. The chat window keeps popping up like mad, network difficulties arise, etc... All this stuff is a great burden for us and our users. We have thought of changing the software for it(chat) already. By the way, here is one more means of communication for you: support@hostony.com , this is our e-mail
Again, if you click on one of our operator's icon, you'll see the ICQ and Aim numbers there. Hope dies last, am I right?

I apologise for the mess you've had, Lehrer
supergodoffunk
The chat window keeps popping up like mad

I'm just curious. How often does this happen?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here