Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you get help you need? I don't
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
alohnov
I have been a member for about 6 month. I am trying to cancel my services now but hostony keeps charging me money and won’t answer my emails when I ask them for a refund. I have never asked any kind of questions, always tried to fix things on my own and now when I need something I don’t get any respond at all. I guess that how they treat costumers who are trying to leave them. I am very unhappy about this and will never recommend hostony again to any body nether I will come back to them.
Slavik
Dear Customer.
If you want to cancel your services you should contact our billing department(billing@hostony.com). They'll respond you ASAP. The usual response time is 24 hours(if it is not a weekend).We never ignore our customers.
Could you tell us the reason for the cancelation of your account. We can try to resolve the problems together.

Best regards,
Hostony Support Team. smile.gif
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Slavik @ Jan 8 2005, 11:10 AM)
Dear Customer.
If you want to cancel your services you should contact our billing department(billing@hostony.com). They'll respond you ASAP. The usual response time is 24 hours(if it is not a weekend).We never ignore our customers.
Could you tell us the reason for the cancelation of your account. We can try to resolve the problems together.

Best regards,
Hostony Support Team. smile.gif

Actually, that's not true.
I have emailed billing support and they gave me replies almost close to every week.
That is not good support.

Either you guys are lacking or not keeping up to your word.
I used the correct email address, replied at least 3-4 times within 2 days and still got nothing.

I posted on the forum, and one of your admins/mods, requested they answer my question.
They responded about 2 hours later, how's THAT for service? >=\

It nerves me a forum admin/mod has to request they answer my question and 2 hours later, they respond.

No offense, your service (hosting) is beyond good but your supprt is going down tremendously..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here