Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how do i make my initial payment by paypal?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
GLDMadMax
Hi i have tried to use live support, but thats impossible to use.
I have to tried unsuccessfully to register a domain name and hosting solution for $9.95...i do not have a credit card, but i have a paypal account , when i try to make the account, it demsds my credit card...i need to pay by paypal not CC...please help me...very urgent.

Regards
Alec
You can send a payment to paypal@hostony.com
GLDMadMax
what do i have to do?

And when i send payment, how will you know what my account is? and i presume that i will get an email to say that my domain name and hosting has been paid?
How long does it take to set up?
I presume i pay just $9.95 a month, i get my domain name right away and my hosting too after this payment?

Sorry for all these questions...my concern is, firstly i send payment via paypal, and then you don't about the account...seems a little off putting to say the least.

as i said i attempted to create the account...but couldnt get passed the cc section...please help me i am knew to this.
Alec
You need to sent a payment to paypal@hostony.com from your paypal web interface.

There you need to notify the following info:

Package name (e.g. Linux Special)
Domain name
Does domain name need to be registered or you already own it.
GLDMadMax
its the profi plan on linux, with 3gigs space....and i need you to register my domain for me...and i will be paying monthly rather than yearly via paypal.

So just to confirm it is $9.85 a month, which includes the registration of the domain name and all the services?
If so do i just add the details immediately above?

How long does all this take, bearing in mind that when i send the payment it will be with you in just minutes?

Kind Regards
GLDMadMax
I have sent payment of $9.85 for domain registering and 1 month of hosting...how long can i expect to wait for confirmation of received monies and my login details please?

Regards
Alec
We have received your payment and your account will be set up as soon as possible (you will be notified by email). Thank you for choosing us.
GLDMadMax
Thank you Alec, for all your help. smile.gif
Alec
You're welcome smile.gif
XtremeImport
QUOTE(Alec @ Jan 8 2005, 04:37 AM)
You need to sent a payment to paypal@hostony.com from your paypal web interface.

There you need to notify the following info:

Package name (e.g. Linux Special)
Domain name
Does domain name need to be registered or you already own it.

So if i'm right, I don't have to signup on the page but only send the paypal check with those information?
Stanly
QUOTE(XtremeImport @ Jan 13 2005, 05:29 PM)
So if i'm right, I don't have to signup on the page but only send the paypal check with those information?

Yes, you are right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here